Xerakhan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rahvede Oil

2 posters

Go down

Rahvede Oil Empty Rahvede Oil

Post by Admin Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:00 pm

An Arylide cloud cultivates in the distance as an Sunglow Slooge traverse through the sand, speedily towards the Megapolitan Municipality. As he arrives, he gazes at the sheer size of the city in awe, "Never have I ever seen such a sight in mah life. Are you seein' this Maizen?" Kessler asks his Slooge. Wandering the streets, he finds a nice place to set up shop in the center near a tower of sorts that seems to stretch up past the sky. "I won'er if that's where them Samsari comes from, whad'ya think Maizen?" He adds inquisitively, whilst setting up shop, selling all sorts of things, from Rahvede in an oddly wide variety of colors, to various Rahvede byproducts in a similarly oddly wide variety of colors. "Step on up folks, don' be shy. I got one hun'erd percent all natural Rahvede an' Rahvede byproducts in Topaz, Ruby, Sapphire an' Emerald. Byproducts include Ravhede paste, flour, bread, jam, starch, oil, an' o'course Amberblitz." Kessler says from inside the stall built into Maizen's shell, not quit loud enough to get the attention of the folks passing by. As countless citizens pass him by, he slouches down a bit in disappointment, beginning to think that perhaps this was a terrible idea for such a soft spoken salesman.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Rahvede Oil Left_bar_bleue6/6Rahvede Oil Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Armor:
Rahvede Oil Left_bar_bleue0/0Rahvede Oil Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Defense:
Rahvede Oil Left_bar_bleue2/2Rahvede Oil Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

https://xerakhan.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Rahvede Oil Empty Re: Rahvede Oil

Post by Conduit Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:22 pm

Conduit slowly descends the steps of the nigh endless plateau, and into the city. "Inquiry = location... error 408. Useless..." a red light starts blinking just above his photoreceptors. "Internal microcombustion circuit damaged, figures" He looks around for any one who could possibly help, when he notices a stall set up selling what seems to be some sort of starchy vegetable. "Starch, fiber, plant resin. Not ideal for repairs, but it will do..." he pauses for a bit to think, "may also find fuel." he adds as he approaches the stall to find a rather depressed looking Lamia with a peculiar arrangement of feathers. "I find myself in need of repairs, I require: Starch, Paste, Leaves; of this vegetable you sell, also: Fuel; if possible." He says as his left arm starts sparking, and a gear in his right bifurcated stabilizing appendage causing him to stumble. regaining his balance he steadies himself on the counter and stares blankly at the Chartreuse Serpent.
Conduit
Conduit

Character sheet
Health:
Armor:
Defense:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:15 pm

Kessler jumps back a bit from the sudden and unexpected arrival of this sparking, metallic customer. "Ah... Alright, your t... total comes to... um... wait, what kind, would ya' like sir? I've got Amber, Ruby, Emerald, an' Sapphire." He manages to squeak out, trying to ignore the obvious fire and health hazard posed by the Promethean's sparking appendage. "Are... Are you ok, sir? would you like some help with... um... that?" He says meekly, glancing over at the obvious damage all over.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Armor:
Defense:

Back to top Go down

Post by Conduit Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:21 am

A circuit sparks as gears grind to no avail, Conduit then glances over to his now non-functional arm, then to the other as he reaches it into a fold of fabric hanging off the right side of his gyroscopic stabilization unit. Withdrawing his hand he finds naught but a bit of loose thread, a button and three acorns, "Error 402... That is most unfortunate," His mechanical voice utters between various clicking and whirring sounds as he shifts his empty gaze back to the mustard merchant of maize, "Inquiry = Partnership, perhaps I may work off my debt, scanf(awaiting input);" he offers, his photoprojectors blinking once.
Conduit
Conduit

Character sheet
Health:
Armor:
Defense:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:41 am

Quickly glancing back and forth between the handful of oddities, the sparking circuits and the blank, empty stare of his prospective customer, Kessler pauses to think for a bit, his eyes rapidly shifting to and fro. "Well... I am a might peckish..." he starts, eyes dashing back to the worn chassis of the damaged being in front of him, the sun gleaming off the jagged bits distractingly into his eyes. "an' bein' a bit better tanned might help with th' lower temper'tures at night..." he continues hesitantly, "So if, yer willin' to work fer me fer a bit, and mayhaps give me any... scraps, let's say, from yer repairs, I think we could work somethin' out." he finishes, still eyeing the gleaming bits of broken chassis.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Armor:
Defense:

Back to top Go down

Post by Conduit Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:29 pm

There is an awkward silence as the battered construction pauses in an attempt to comprehend the correlation between hunger and chassis bits, Conduit finally responds, "Request = acceptable, failure to retrieve relation, relation = irrelevant... As per your previous inquiry of preference, preference = irrelevant, any kind will do." there is a small whirring as some background programming keeps up the attempt to find correlation.
Conduit
Conduit

Character sheet
Health:
Armor:
Defense:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum